Dialysis dynamos Former renal division directors Saulo Klahr, M.D. (left), the John E. and Adaline Simon Professor of Medicine, and Neal Bricker, M.D., the first director of the renal division when it was founded in 1956, flank current Director Marc Hammerman, M.D., the Chromalloy Professor of Renal Diseases in Medicine. The physicians are discussing the remarkable progress made in dialysis services at the University at a celebration honoring five decades of nephrology, held earlier this summer in conjunction with the opening of the newly relocated Chromalloy Kidney Center.
Comments and respectful dialogue are encouraged, but content will be moderated. Please, no personal attacks, obscenity or profanity, selling of commercial products, or endorsements of political candidates or positions. We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate comments. We also cannot address individual medical concerns or provide medical advice in this forum.