The Office of Human Resources is offering a retirement investment education seminar conducted by consultants from TIAA-CREF and Vanguard.
At each session, there will be a discussion of basic investment choices and a review of simple strategies and concepts needed to make sound investment decisions.
Topics will include:
• Assessing your current financial situation
• Forming a financial plan
• Understanding basic types of investments
• Asset allocation — maintaining diversification
The seminars are scheduled as follows:
• April 19: Medical Campus, McDonnell Science Building, Cori Auditorium, noon-1:30 p.m.; and Hilltop Campus, Simon Hall, Room 120, 3-4:30 p.m.
• April 20: Hilltop Campus, Simon Hall, Room 120, 9-10:30 a.m.; and Medical Campus, McDonnell Science Building, Cori Auditorium, 1-2:30 p.m.
• April 21: West Campus, Library Conference Center, Room A/B, 9-10:30 a.m. and noon-1:30 p.m.
Reservations are not required to attend.
For more information, contact your benefits department.