Undergraduates and student groups who have demonstrated outstanding leadership on campus and in the community were presented with Excellence in Leadership Awards by the Office of Student Activities April 27 in Holmes Lounge.
The award categories were student programming, progressive leadership, social justice and values congruence.
The awards and their recipients follow:
• Best Collaboration: Pride Alliance, Korean Student Association and Campus Programming Council
• Best Community Impact: Green Action
• Best First-Time Program: Orientation Executive Board
• Dignity of Difference Award: Sexual Assault and Rape Anonymous Helpline (SARAH)
• Helen Davis Humanitarian Award: Benjamin Kastan
• Living the Mission Award: Engineers Without Borders
• Outstanding Freshman Leader Award: Nate Ferguson
• Outstanding Sophomore Leader Award: Fernando Cutz
• Outstanding Junior Leader Award: Lee Cordova
• Ripple Award: Linden Weiswerda
• Student Organization Progressive Leadership Award: Association of Black Students
• Unsung Hero Award: Elizabeth Kramer
• Victor H. Farwell Outstanding Senior Leader Award: Prerna Raj