Hana Greenberg

“After [attending] the Democratic National Convention, the Vice Presidential Debate seems like a continuation of my firsthand experience in presidential politics. These experiences will no doubt broaden my knowledge and passion for such an important part of American democracy.”

Biography: “I’ve been working in public service and elections since before I could drive,” says Hana Greenberg, co-president of Students for Choice. “So having the debate at my university is an experience that I treasure.”

Greenberg – Click to download

“After the Democratic National Convention, the Vice Presidential Debate seems like a continuation of my firsthand experience in presidential politics,” says Greenberg, “These experiences will no doubt broaden my knowledge and passion for such an important part of American democracy.”

Greenberg developed a passion for politics during the 1996 presidential election, when she was just 9 years old. At the age of 15, she volunteered for her first campaign, the 2002 Congressional race in Florida’s 22nd District, supporting the Democratic challenger Carol Roberts in a losing effort against Republican incumbent Clay Shaw.

Last spring Greenberg, a member of the College Democrats, interned in the education policy shop of Sen. Edward Kennedy, who chairs the Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions. She also previously served as a treasury representative to Washington University’s Student Union.

Hometown: Boca Raton, FL

Major/minor: Political science and American Culture Studies with a minor in history

View more profiles