Washington University’s next campuswide blood drive will take place Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2012, at eight locations throughout all WUSTL campuses and at a variety of times to accommodate busy schedules.
Collection also will take place Monday, Jan. 30, on the Medical Campus.
All students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to participate in this effort to replenish the region’s blood supply. Each WUSTL blood drive collects approximately 400 units of blood, which saves 1,200 lives.
The Community Service Office, in collaboration with the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center and the American Red Cross, sponsors the blood drive.
Appointments are strongly encouraged. To schedule an appointment, volunteer or learn more, visit blooddrive.wustl.edu.
Blood drive locations
- Danforth University Center, Room 276: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Danforth University Center, Room 234: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- King Center, Becker Library, Medical School, 1-6 p.m. (Jan. 30) and 9 a.m.-5 p.m. (Jan. 31)
- Simon Hall, Undergraduate Lounge, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Lopata Hall Gallery, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Ursa’s Fireside, South 40, 2-9 p.m.
- Village House Dining Room, 3-9 p.m.
- West Campus, Room 350, 12-4 p.m.