Student workers available for spring semester

​U.S. Department of Education covers 50 percent of a student’s pay

​Could your department use a student employee this semester? If so, the U.S. Department of Education will pay half of an eligible student worker’s wages.

Contact Student Financial Services​ to post your job on the SFS website. James McDonald, Student Employment Programs assistant director, said qualified student workers are available to fill jobs at the Danforth, Medical, North and West campuses.

Under the Federal Work-Study Program, the government covers 50 percent of a student’s pay and the university department pays the rest.

To learn more, contact McDonald at 314-935-6847 or

Leave a Comment

Comments and respectful dialogue are encouraged, but content will be moderated. Please, no personal attacks, obscenity or profanity, selling of commercial products, or endorsements of political candidates or positions. We reserve the right to remove any inappropriate comments. We also cannot address individual medical concerns or provide medical advice in this forum.