Marilyn Chill, director of operations for the College of Arts & Sciences, doesn’t waste anytime getting back to work after her July 1 move from South Brookings into the newly renovated Cupples II Hall. The College of Arts & Sciences’ offices, formerly in 205 S. Brookings Hall and 115 Umrath Hall, now occupy the first floor of Cupples II; the Graduate School of Arts & Sciences’ main office, formerly in Umrath Hall, is on Cupples II second floor, Room 204; and the Office of Undergraduate Research, which also moved from Umrath, is on the third floor. There are also eight state-of-the-art pooled classrooms in the building, whose cornerstone was laid in 1901. The Cupples II yearlong renovation, which will achieve LEED Silver certification, includes new lighting, fire protection, HVAC, plumbing systems and interior finishes forwalls, floors and ceilings. The Department of Energy, Environmental & Chemical Engineering in the School of Engineering & Applied Science occupied Cupples II before the renovation. Those offices moved into Brauer Hall last year.