A university-wide blood drive will be held Wednesday, Nov. 9, at eight different locations at Washington University in St. Louis and at a variety of times to accommodate busy schedules.
An additional collection will take place Thursday, Nov. 10, at the School of Medicine.
All students, faculty and staff are encouraged to participate in this effort to replenish the region’s blood supply.
Appointments are strongly encouraged and speed up the donation process.
The blood drive locations and times are:
- Danforth University Center, Room 27, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Seigle Hall, Room 208, 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Simon Hall, Undergraduate Lounge, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Lopata Hall Gallery, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- School of Medicine, King Center, Becker Library (Nov. 9), 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- School of Medicine, King Center, Becker Library (Nov. 10), 12-5 p.m.
- Ursa’s Fireside, South 40, 3-9 p.m.
- Village House Dining Room, 3-9 p.m.
- West Campus, Room 350, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
To schedule your appointment, volunteer or learn more, visit blooddrive.wustl.edu.
Future blood drives this academic year are scheduled for Jan. 31, 2012, and April 4, 2012.
WUSTL’s Community Service Office, in collaboration with the American Red Cross and Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center, sponsor the blood drives.