Washington University’s final blood drive for the academic year will take place Wednesday, April 4, at a variety of locations and times.
All students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to participate in this effort to replenish the region’s blood supply. Each WUSTL blood drive collects approximately 400 units of blood, which save 1,200 lives.
Appointments are strongly encouraged. To schedule an appointment, volunteer or learn more, visit blooddrive.wustl.edu.
Blood drive locations
- College Hall, South 40: 2-9 p.m.
- Danforth University Center, Room 234: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Danforth University Center, Room 276: 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Lopata Hall Gallery: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Simon Hall, Undergraduate Lounge: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Medical Campus, Olin Library: 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Village House Dining Room, 3-9 p.m.
- West Campus, Room 350: 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
The Community Service Office, in collaboration with the Mississippi Valley Regional BloodCenter and the American Red Cross, sponsors the blood drive.