The Gephardt Institute for Public Service is coordinating a university-wide voter registration campaign Tuesday, Sept. 18. On that day, the institute will conduct Missouri voter registration and provide information on absentee ballot registration.
Voter registration locations:
- Crowder Courtyard, School of Law, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- School of Medicine, Farrell Teaching and Learning Center, 12-5 p.m.
- Goldfarb Commons, Brown Hall, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
The following locations will have Missouri state registration as well as comprehensive resources for out-of-state registration and absentee ballot requests in conjunction with UVote Project of Northwestern University:
- Danforth University Center, Commons, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Bear’s Den Dining Hall, South 40 House, 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
- Lopata Multipurpose Room, North Side, 5 p.m.-9 p.m.
Voter registration or change of address also is available from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. in the Gephardt Institute Office in Danforth University Center, Suite 340.
For more information, visit the Gephardt Institute website.