Seven faculty members across four undergraduate schools at Washington University in St. Louis have been honored with the 2020 Emerson Electric Co. “Excellence in Teaching” awards.
- ShiNung Ching, associate professor of electrical and systems engineering at the McKelvey School of Engineering;
- Ashley Hardin, assistant professor of organizational behavior at Olin Business School;
- Ignacio Infante, associate professor of comparative literature and of Spanish in Arts & Sciences;
- Matthew Lew, assistant professor of electrical and systems engineering at the McKelvey School of Engineering;
- Krista Milich, assistant professor of biological anthropology in Arts & Sciences;
- Constance Vale, assistant professor of architecture at the Sam Fox School of Design & Visual Arts; and
- Patricia Weisensee, assistant professor of mechanical engineering and materials science at the McKelvey School of Engineering.
The Emerson Excellence in Teaching Awards Program is now in its 31st year. Each year, honorees are chosen by the deans of their schools and by the university’s Center for Teaching and Learning. Awards recognize teachers across the St. Louis metropolitan area for their outstanding commitment to educational excellence.