The Washington University School of Law in St. Louis recognized six alumni who have achieved success in their respective fields during its Distinguished Alumni Awards dinner, held April 8 at Anheuser-Busch Hall.
The honorees are:
- Robert Bacharach, JD ’85, U.S. circuit judge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- Mary Ann Clifford, JD ’99, former assistant dean of admissions, Washington University School of Law
- Steven Rosenblum, JD ’92, associate vice chancellor for university initiatives, Washington University in St. Louis
- Sondra Tennessee, JD ’92, associate dean for alumni and community relations, University of Houston Law Center
- Hao Zhou, LLM ’02, co-chief executive, King & Wood Mallesons, Hong Kong
- Wei Zhu, JD ’17, senior counsel for intellectual property, Grail LLC
Read more about the honorees on the School of Law website.